- TrackingPoint is not responsible for any failures or delays in performance under this Limited Warranty that are due to events outside of TrackingPoint’s reasonable control.
- TrackingPoint reserves the right to change terms and conditions, as it determines in its sole discretion.
- TrackingPoint products are available for purchase only by authorized individuals in compliance with federal and local law.
- Except where prohibited by law, the laws of Texas shall apply to these terms and conditions, without regard to its conflict-of-laws provisions.
Please take a moment to review the Terms & Conditions of Sale in its entirety prior to purchase.
- You must provide information to a TrackingPoint representative about the symptoms and causes of the issues with the product.
- You must follow shipping and packing instructions provided by TrackingPoint. You will be responsible for products or parts that are lost or damaged as a result of failure to follow instructions.
- We recommend that you try to save your personal information, including, but not limited to, videos and photos before shipping. TrackingPoint will make every effort to recover personal information including, but not limited to, videos and photos on a damaged scope, but this may not always be possible.
What is NOT Covered
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by TrackingPoint, as the manufacturer.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to a Product on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed, or to a Product that has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of TrackingPoint.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to a product that has been lost or stolen. This Limited Warranty only covers a product that is returned to TrackingPoint in its entirety. The Limited Warranty only applies to a firearm that is submitted by the original purchaser.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage to the product, including, but not limited to, scratches and dents that do not otherwise affect the functionality of the product.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to defects caused by normal wear and tear or which are otherwise due to normal aging of the product.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to damage to the firearm caused by ammunition other than XactShot™ ammunition sold by TrackingPoint for use in TrackingPoint firearms.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to damage to the firearm caused by a barrel obstruction.
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the products serviced except as authorized by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the products were obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the products may not be exported or re-exported in violation of export laws, including, if applicable, export or re-export into any U.S.-embargoed countries or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List. You represent that you are not located in any country or on any list where the provision of product to you would violate applicable law. You also agree that you will not use products for any purposes prohibited by applicable law. See TrackingPoint’s full Terms & Conditions of Sale for further details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRACKINGPOINT AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER OF THE PRODUCT FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA OR THE FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, RESULTING FROM TRACKINGPOINT’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMIT OF TRACKINGPOINT AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENT’S LIABILITY TO YOU AND ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER ARISING UNDER ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU FROM TRACKINGPOINT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID FOR THE WARRANTY.
TRACKINGPOINT SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA (II) IT WILL MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, OR (III) THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
FOR CONSUMERS IN JURISDICTIONS WHO HAVE THE BENEFIT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR REGULATIONS, THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THIS WARRANTY ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, TRACKINGPOINT’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, TO REPLACE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT OR SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALTHOUGH TRACKINGPOINT CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT A SUPPORT INCIDENT WILL BE RESOLVED, TRACKINGPOINT WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PERFORM SUPPORT SERVICES UNDER THE SERVICE WARRANTY IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE EXPRESS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRACKINGPOINT AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, RELATED TO OR ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Read or download the current full Terms & Conditions of Sale.